James A. Schenkel, D.D.S.
Caldwell Family and Cosmetic Dentist
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activites of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infecton control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand santizier that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (973)-226-8833 or visit our website at www.mycaldwelldentist.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Schenkel and Staff
Caldwell Family Dentist, Caldwell Cosmetic Dentist
At the office of James Schenkel, D.D.S, we know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. James Schenkel and the entire team at our Caldwell, New Jersey dental practice is committed to providing the highest quality in family and cosmetic dentistry.
Leveraging today's latest technology, Caldwell dentist Dr. James Schenkel can create results that change how you look and feel. Whether you need a routine checkup, or more advanced procedures like a smile makeover, James Schenkel offers a wide variety of procedures to uniquely fit your needs. In addition, our friendly staff ensures your visit to the dentist is affordable and comfortable. If you are searching for a Caldwell family dentist or a Caldwell cosmetic dentist – look no further, contact us today at (973)-226-8833
We invite you to look around our site to learn more about Dr. James Schenkel and our Caldwell dental practice to see how we can be an integral part of your dental care. We know that the first step towards a beautiful smile begins with selecting a Caldwell dentist that you can rely on. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment.
- General Dental Procedures
- Dental Cleanings
- Dental Exams and X-Rays
- Composite Fillings
- Amalgam Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Tooth Extractions
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Porcelain Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Inlays and Onlays
- Snore Appliance
- Sports Mouthguard
- Night Guards